Dreadbox has introduced the NYX, a paraphonic analog synthesizer that offers 15 modular patch points.
The synth is named after ancient Greek goddess of the night.
Here’s the first audio demo:
- Analog Paraphonic Synthesizer
- Unique Reverb Effect by Crazy Tube Circuits (as found on Splash Mk3)
- 2 x VCO with separate glide controls
- Dual State Variable 24 or 12dB / oct Filter
- Triangle wave LFO
- Triple Unique Envelope Generator (can be used as an LFO)
- Unique Routing control (allows open architecture)
- 15 patches for an astonishing Modular experience:
CV Outputs: VCO2 direct wave out with attenuation control,
Envelope 1 , Envelope 2 (with attenuation), Modulation Wheel, Gate, Midi to CV
CV Inputs: Osc1 Frequency, Osc2 Frequency, VCF Cut off (for both filters),VCF Cut off (post for the 2nd filter), VCO1 PW, Gate, CV, VCA
NYX Synthesizer Video Demo:
Pricing and Availability
The Dreadbox NYX is available to pre-order for US $679 and is expected to ship in Jan. See the Dreadbox site for more info.