This video, via gstormelectro, takes a look at the Korg 770 – a 70s monophonic analog synthesizer.
Some of its interesting features include:
- External Input for the filter
- Highpass and Lowpass filter w/ variable resonance (Bright)
- a kind of Pulse Width Modulation (Chorus)
- two forms of ring modulation
- Scale Noise, a noise source which tracks w/ keyboard pitch
- OSC1 vibrato w/ delayed onset
- Automatic pitch-bend, Goldfrapp anyone?
- LFO trigger mode for the Envelopes
If you’ve used the Korg 770, share your thoughts on it in the comments!