The MIDI out port allows CV/Gate control of Bank and Patch, changing the assign output, and allows turning on/off the MIDI controlled sustain ability of the Mother32. In addition, a Sample & Hold circuit has been added that is designed to be gate driven.
- Assign CV/Gate input with attenuator, can select 16 different assign output settings for the Mother32.
- Bank/Pattern dual CV and Gate input with attenuators. Can select from 8 banks and 8 patterns stored in the Mother32.
- Gate toggle input for Sustain setting.
- OR’d buttons for all Gate inputs for manual triggering.
- 2 Segment LED to show Assign or Bank/Pattern settings.
- Decimal indicates value last sent to Mother32 over MIDI.
- Aluminum knobs with knurled edge for easy manipulation
Here’s Erogenous Tones’ Rick Burnett introducing the Mother’s Little Helper, along with Gatestorm and Levit8 at Moogfest:
Pricing and Availability
The Mother’s Little Helper is available for US $249. See the Erogenous Tones site for details.