Roland has introduced the Rubix line of high-definition audio interfaces for iOS, Mac & Windows computers.
The line consists of three units – the Rubix 22, 24 and 44, each designed with low-noise mic pres and support for audio resolutions up to 24-bit/192kHz:
- Rubix 22 is a 2-in/2-out model with dual mic preamps.
- Rubix 24 adds two extra outputs and a hardware compressor/limiter for controlling highly dynamic sources.
- Rubix 44 adds two additional mic preamps for a total of 4 inputs and 4 outputs.
- 2-in/2-out / 2-in/4-out / 4-in/4-out USB audio interface.
- 2 / 4 low-noise mic preamps with XLR combo jacks.
- Hardware compressor/limiter (Rubix 24 & Rubix 44).
- Hi-Z input for guitar and other high impedance sources.
- MIDI In/Out ports.
- Extensively shielded, low-noise design.
- Sturdy and compact metal construction.
- Easy-to-read indicators show vital information.
- Low latency, class compliant drivers.
- Ground lifts for quiet operation in a variety of venues.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite.
Pricing and Availability
Information on pricing and availability is still to come.