At The NAMM Show 2017: iConnectivity today announced ConnectAUDIO2/4, a 2-input, 4-output audio and MIDI interface for Mac, PC, and iOS. Ideal for music creation by all kinds of musicians, ConnectAUDIO2/4 requires no control software to operate it, with every parameter on the device controllable from its capacitive touch screen.
The extra assignable outputs and multi-mode direct monitoring make ConnectAUDIO2/4 fit numerous applications, including tracking with others and DJing with a computer. Other features include full metering modes of all the audio signals going in and out, individually switchable phantom power per input, and iConnectivity’s MIDI technology.
- Capacitive touch display and control surface for all functions, with full metering (no control software needed)
- Onboard mixing, and direct monitoring for each input
- 2 XLR ¼” TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle and impedance switching
- 2 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
- ¼” headphone output, switchable between monitoring main outs and independent mix
- 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out
- High-resolution audio – up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-Compliant
- USB bus-powered (no wall power required)
- Ableton Live Lite software and a selection of loops and samples from Big Fish Audio are included when registering the device
Pricing and Availability
iConnectivity’s ConnectAUDIO2/4 will be available February 1, 2017 via www.iConnectivity.com and iConnectivity resellers worldwide, with an estimated street price of $149.99/USD. More information on ConnectAUDIO2/4 is available on the iConnectivity website.