Developer Icaro Ferre of Spektro Audio has released CV Toolkit 2.6 – an update that adds support for Ableton Link and more.
Here’s what’s new:
- Support for Ableton Link
- Re-designed MIDI Clock sync
- Built-in Delay Compensation
- 2 new Modules: ADSR & Input
- Keyboard Representation for the Global Quantizer
- Auto-Slide for the Sequencer module
- Major changes to the virtual module’s framework to improve timing / clocking between modules.
- Other improvements and bug-fixes.
Here’s an overview of the new version:
Pricing and Availability
CV Toolkit 2 is available for U$19.99. Additional module packs can be purchased separately or as a bundle. The 2.6 update is free for all existing CV Toolkit customers.