NuSpace Audio has introduced Riviera – a free hybrid algorithmic-convolution reverb plugin for modeling specular acoustic reflections in N-dimensional orthotopes. e.g. string, plate, room, tesseract, and up.
- Low-latency, low CPU usage convolution
- Multi-threading support for computing IRs in the background
- Fine-grain controls for parameterizing each voom’s number of dimensions, size, offset from sound-source origin, and material reflection dB loss.
- Time manipulation controls for delay, stretch, and linearity (RT60 ranges from 1 – 20 seconds!)
- Fast frequency-dependent time-decay functions
- Pan / stereo / mix (wet/dry) controls
- Graphical user interface for displaying IR and spectrogram
- VST2/VST3, Windows 32 and 64bit
- Minimum SSE2 supported processor with improvements if AVX enabled
Riviera is a free download from the NuSpace Audio site.
If you’ve used Riviera, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!