Focusrite has launched iTrack One Pre, a compact mic preamp and guitar input designed for recording high-resolution audio directly onto your iPhone or iPad, without the need for external power.
- The preamp in iTrack One Pre lets you capture clear recordings of vocals and acoustic instruments directly into Garageband and other iOS apps.
- The right recording level is set via the illuminated gain halo.
- With a micro-suction base, iTrack One Pre will stick on any flat surface without moving.
- Focusrite’s iTrack One Pre generates phantom power from iPhones and iPads, so you can record with professional condenser microphones.
- The high-headroom guitar input will capture every element of tone and playing style without any clipping or unwanted distortion.
- Officially Apple certified, iTrack One Pre works perfectly with iOS devices up to and including iPhone 6s, and music making apps including Novation’s iOS app Blocs Wave.
Pricing and Availability
The iTrack One Pre is available now for US $129.99. See the Focusrite site for more info.