Developer AppBC has released Modstep 1.2, an update that adds Audiobus 3 support, 35 new sample kits and more.
Modstep is designed to let you you sequence IAA Apps, Audio Units, Mac and PC software and MIDI hardware.
Here’s the video intro:
Here’s what’s new in Modstep 1.2:
- AUv3 user presets (for AUv3s that support it)
- Audiobus 3 ready
- 35 new Sample Kits
- 8 new MIDI templates for Roland TR-09, Roland TB-03, OTO BIM, OTO BAM, Modal CRAFTsynth, Meeblip triode, Korg monologue,Elektron Analog Heat
- added the possibility to disable Auto Save
- changed time display on Auto Save to minutes and seconds
- added BPM info for exported audio files and folders
- clearer indication in the Mixer when audio is distorted
- various workflow enhancements
Pricing and Availability
Modstep is available in the App Store for US $19.99.
Note: With the update, Modstep requires iOS 8 or higher.