Manipulator can dramatically alter the timbre and pitch of monophonic audio, from subtly imposing pitch and harmonization, to a full-on sonic mangle that will leave you with a totally new sound.
- Bend and sculpt your sounds into new ones
- Alter timbre and pitch of vocals and instruments
- 10 Different effects with endless combinations
- Change melodies of existing performances
- Create harmonies with up to 4 polyphonic voices
- Extensive modulation capabilities
- Real-time processing for live performance
- Supports VST / AU / AAX plug-in formats
Manipulator lets you do real-time, MIDI-controlled vocal effects, with up to 4 polyphonic voices.
Here’s a set of video demos that demonstrates what it can do:
Pricing and Availability
Manipulator for Windows and Mac is available for US $99 through March 7th, 2017 (normally $149).