Output has introduced Analog Strings, a virtual instrument designed for creating strings sounds that are ‘insanely unique and cutting-edge’.
“Analog Strings is a modern take on string production,” says Gregg Lehrman, Founder and CEO. “We were meticulous in our sampling but then spent months messing it all up to create something new and different. We’re really excited to hear the music it inspires.”
Here’s the official video intro:
- A playable instrument with 500 presets
- 39 GB sound library (20 GB compressed)
- Syncs to tempo
- Powerful dual-layer engine
- Preset menu with smart tagging
- Layer FX and global FX
- 4 central macro sliders unique to each preset
- Dual arpeggiators
- Built-in help menu
Pricing and Availability
Analog Strings is available now for US $199.