Mixvibes has released RemixLive for Android – an update that they say brings finger drumming to all Android devices.
They also say they’ve optimize it to work around the higher latency of some Android devices:
This update takes advantage of a new quantize parameter: even with device latency, you can play right on time. Newly created patterns can also be snapped to the closest beat mark and played back as perfect-sounding loops. This, added to low-latency optimization, offers a smooth and effortless finger-drumming experience across all Android devices.
Here’s the official video intro:
- Finger drumming mode
- New “Drum” grid with percussion and note samples.
- Pattern recording — with overdub & metronome.
- Link (grouped triggering) & Shock (exclusive triggering) features.
- Route each pad to a mixer line — with its associated color.
- Pro-sounding samples
- Grid: 24 pads on mobile, 48 on phablets & tablets.
- 96 samples per pack: 48 loops/FX and 48 drum/note samples.
- 40+ sample packs, including artist packs by Carl Cox & DJ Vadim, among others.
- Colored pads: 16 colors to customize your grid.
- Import your own samples in WAV, MP3, AAC, Ogg & MP4.
- Export & import packs between devices.
- Record your performance in high-quality M4A format.
- Share your recordings via email & SoundCloud.
- Control everything in real time
- Live BPM control & Tap Tempo.
- Play in sync with any Ableton Link-compatible app.
- 6 live-controllable FX (Delay, Filter, Flanger, Reverb,etc.).
- 6 Beat repeat pads from 1/16th to 2 bars.
- Complete remix toolbox
- Full-fledged mixer: EQs, levels, filters & Mute/Solo on each channel.
- Edit each sample’s Play mode, Quantize, Gain, Pan & Loop Division.
- Advanced sample editor: ADSR envelope, Transpose & Reverse.
- Record any sound or voice through the mic
Pricing and Availability