The Double Jupiter is an unusual 8-voice polyphonic touch synthesizer.
While it looks like a cross between a set of bongos and a tongue drum, it’s a touch-controlled digital synthesizer, with a built-in sequencer.
- 32-Bit Cortex M-4 Processor producing Noiseless Stereo Audio at 44.1 kHz (Sample Rate)
- 500 WaveForms that can be Layered and Mixed 2 at a time across the 8 Voices (see video and guide below)
- Built-In Sequencing Feature (Corinthian Sequence Mode)
- Complete “Save” functionality of all Parameters/Current Settings
- Gold-Plated 1/8inch – (3.5mm) – Audio Output Jack
- Power: 3xAA Batteries for 12+ Operation Hours
- Made from Mahogany, Cambia Oak, RubberWood
See the Artifact-Z site for details.