Developer Jan Ostman has introduced the mini-TS, a minimal synth he describes as a ‘pocket WASP’.
The mini-TS is a DIY project that can be built in a number of configurations, depending on if you want to use it as a synth, CV controller or MIDI controller.
- Clickable rotary encoder and 128×32 graphic OLED display for parameter entry.
- 3.5mm Stereo jack audio output.
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack for CV 1volt/octave output and 1 CV input.
- 3.5mm Stereo jack for Gate output and 1 CV input.
- PCB pads for MIDI Rx & Tx signals.
Pricing and Availability
The mini-TS is expected to be available at the end of April, with these prices:
- PCB only $29
- Full kit $79
- Prebuilt $99
See Ostman’s site for details.