e-licktronic shared this sneak preview of their upcoming Yocto 2, an updated version of their Roland TR-808 clone.
- 12 analog instruments cloned of the Roland TR-808 and Boss PC-2 Percussion Synthesizer
- 128 Rhythm patterns from 1 to 16 steps
- 16 tracks of 999 measures
- 1 external instrument track by pattern that can store 99 notes like SH101 sequencer style.
- A Midi keyboard mode allow you to play external Midi device
- Multi out for each instruments
- Individual accent for BD, SD, LT, MT, HT, RS, HC and CH
- A total accent track
- Master out (L/R Mono) 6Vp-p 1Kohm
- tempo 30 – 250 Bpm
- 7 shuffle levels
- 4 scales (1/8t, 1/16, 1/16t and 1/32)
- 4 sequencer directions (forward, backward, ping-pong and random)
- Easy copy and paste pattern function
- Shift left or right the entire pattern or individual instrument
- In/Out/Thru Midi
- DinSync 24ppqn Out
- Trig Out 2ms +5V
The kit includes:
- Two PCBs (the MainBoard and the IO board)
- All potentiometers
- All transistors (original 2SC828R, 2SC945P, 2SA733P and 2SK30A
- Two BA6110 (One for the Handclap VCA and the other for the Boss PC-2 VCA)
- One AN6912
- One HD14584BP
- The µC preprogrammed (an Atmega1284P)
- Six 1N34A germanium Diodes
All other parts are available on the Yocto v2.0 Mouser BOM.
Pricing and Availability
The Yocto 2 will be available in May, 2017 as a DIY kit – including PCBs, potentiometers, rare parts and switches – priced at 295,00 € tax excl. Additional costs include the common parts from Mouser and a case.