Roland has introduced a free iOS editor the Aerophone AE-10 Digital Wind Instrument that lets you customize sounds and controls and create new multi-layered tones.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
The Aerophone Editor is a free iOS app for the Aerophone AE-10 that lets you adjust tones, set various playing parameters, and organize tone lists. You’re able to deeply customize sounds and functions with parameters only available in the app, and easily create tone lists for different performance and practice situations.
Via a convenient interface, you have access to four tone layers, various controller assignments, effects settings, and more. The Aerophone Editor is a must-have tool to perfectly tailor your Aerophone AE-10 for your own personal playing style.
- Create personalized sounds with up to four layered tones
- Build tone lists to fit various playing situations
- Extensive tone editing parameters, including many not available on the instrument itself
- Customize breath, bite, and thumb control assignments
- Comprehensive effects editing
- Compatible with iOS 9 and iOS 10; requires AE-10 System Version 2.10 or later
- Apple USB camera adapter required for communication between an iOS device and the Aerophone AE-10
Pricing and Availability:
Aerophone Editor is available as a free download from the App Store.