Here’s what’s new to the app:
- Multi-platform: Now available on Mac OS, iOS, Windows and Android, including Smart Phones!
- MIDI play-through: Just connect a MIDI keyboard to the device running the app, and play Craft Synth directly.
- ‘Live’ page: Use the on-screen MIDI controller to play the craft expressively without a MIDI controller.
- ‘Settings’ page: Assign Craft Synth to a MIDI channel, and update your Craft Synth to the latest firmware version.
- Patch naming: You can now rename your presets on your Craft Synth.
- Pitch bend: Craft Synth now responds to pitch bend MIDI messages.
- Mod Wheel: Choose what parameter a controller mod wheel will affect.
- Sustain: Craft Synth now responds to sustain MIDI messages, meaning you can use your sustain pedal, or enable sustain to the app to use ‘drone mode’.
- MIDI channel: Assign your Craft Synth a MIDI channel.
- MIDI sync options: Individually set LFO and Delay MIDI syncing.
Availabililty info. The CraftApp update is live now on MacOS, Windows, Android Tablet and Android Phone. The iOS update (iPhone and iPad) is also available now. Platform-specific links are available at the Modal Electronics website. Additional information, and a brief demo video, are on the Modal Electronics Facebook page.