Soulsby Synthesizers announced today that they will be showing two new products this week at Superbooth 2017 in Berlin: the AT-ARP, a 2HP Eurorack module based on the Atmegatron Arpeggiator algorithm; and Oscidrum software, an 8-part, 16-step drum machine for the Oscitron Eurorack module.
A new 2HP Eurorack module based on the Atmegatron Arpeggiator algorithm, AT-ARP module features include:
- 16 Atmegatron patterns
- 16 User patterns
- MIDI input via mini-jack
- Chord generation via 2x V/Oct inputs
- Clock input
- V/Oct output
- Clock division settings
- Ping-pong mode
The company explains, “Although the AT-ARP is only 2HP, it contains a lot of powerful features and implements the full potential of the Atmegatron Arpeggiator algorithm.”
The AT-ARP will be available in summer this year, price TBC, but around €99.
Oscidrum software for Oscitron
This is an 8 part, 16 step drum machine for the Oscitron Eurorack module. The software will be available for free. The overlay and programmer cable (along with an Odytron overlay) will be available as an Accessories Pack for the Oscitron.
Oscidrum features includes:
- 8 drum samples in crunchy 8-bit 11kHz.
- Each instrument has volume, pitch, length and delay FX parameters. All bar the latter are controllable via CV.
- 8 user patterns (also saves instrument parameters)
- Engine sample rate controllable locally or via V/Oct input (so can play melodies using the drum sounds!)
- External reset and pattern select CV input
- Clock input and audio output
- Currently 2 banks of sounds available (this will increase in time)
The Oscitron Accessories Pack will launch in May this year. Price €19.
More information will be available on the Soulsby Synthesizers website.