At Superbooth 17, PandaMidi was demoing its Future Impact Bass Guitar Synthesizer.
The Future Impact is a pitch-tracking bass synthesizer pedal. We got an overview and demonstration from creator András Szalay, above.
Szalay designed the classic AKAI Deep Impact pedal, a classic bass synth effect that offered 9 bass synth presets. With the Future Impact, Szalay has created a much more advanced pedal. It offers 99 patch memory locations and has a computer-based patch editor so that you can create custom patches and save them to the pedal.
In addition to its capabilities as a pitch-tracking synth, the Future Impact can also be used as a MIDI module.
Here’s a demo that explores the range of sounds of the Future Impact:
- High performance DSP
- All algorithms calculated with 32 bit accuracy
- 24 bit AD/DA converters
- Oscillators generated at 512 kHz oversampling
- Distortion calculated at 128 kHz oversampling
- 99 programs in 10 banks
- First 9 programs Deep Impact compatible
- Sounds can be designed and archived with a PC Editor software
- Major sound parameters can be changed easily on the device itself
- Free sound libraries will be published
- Software can be updated through MIDI
- Software update is free
- Bass guitar sound or synthesizer sounds can be routed separately to effect
- Chorus, Flanger, Slapback, Reverb, Overdrive and 4 band parametric Equalizer effects
Pricing and Availability
The PandaMidi Future Impact is available now for 314.96 EUR (excl. VAT),