EchoMelt can create warbling “VHS” effects, swirling choruses, dubbed-out space delays, lo-fi saturated distortion and everything in-between.
Each effect section in EchoMelt can be used independently, and each section has it’s own dry/wet mix in addition to the main Master Mix. Each section can even save its own presets, for quickly loading up specific settings at any time.
- Melt: Analog-style drifting, instability and random fluctuations
- Snag: Sporadic pitch jumps and dropouts
- 2-Voice Chorus with Melt integration
- Echo: Pitch shifting dub delay unit
- Fully Parametric 5-Band EQ
- Saturation driver can be applied to overall signal
- EQ and Melt are both routable
- Mix controls for each effect as well as Master Mix
- Sub Presets for each FX section
- MIDI Learn and automation of most parameters
- Double Click Parameter Reset
- Intuitive patch managment system
- 128 presets
Pricing and Availability
EchoMelt is available now for US $39 (intro price through June 1, 2017) for Mac & Windows. A demo version is also available.