Klevgränd has introduced Syndt for Mac, Windows & iOS – the most advanced synth in their Kanvas series of synths.
The oscillator waveform can be morphed between pure sine to pure square, and supports altering of pulse width. Both the shape and pulse width can be modulated by two independent LFOs. It also offers fine-tuned low pass and high pass filters combined with a separate filter attack setting, (optionally based on velocity).
The additional LFO can be shaped exactly as the oscillator, and optionally controls filters, gain and pitch (using a modulation wheel or just automatically). This LFO can be synchronized to a AUv3 host.
- 70+ professionally made presets
- XY pad based oscillator and LFO (PWM on the X axis and morphs between sine and square on the Y axis)
- Independent mini-LFO (sine only) for each axis of the oscillator XY-pad.
- LP / HP filter with resonance
- LP Filter can be velocity sensitive
- LP Filter has an optional attack time
- LFO can affect LP filter, HP filter, gain level and pitch
- LFO has an optional attack time
- LFO can be synchronized with an AUv3 host (AUv3 mode only!)
- Ping pong delay
- Stereo Chorus
- Three-band EQ
- Legato mode with glide speed parameter
- Pitch bend range
- AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria, AUM etc.
- Delay can be synchronized with an AUv3 host (AUv3 mode only!)
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAW’s
- VST version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAW’s
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher
Pricing and Availability
Syndt is available for iPad (AUv3) in the App Store and for desktop as a AudioUnit and VST at the Klevgränd site. It currently has an intro price (~35% off for iOS and 20% off for desktop) – Syndt for iOS costs $4.99 and Syndt for desktop costs $19.99.