Developer Cyrille Henry has announced the availability of a new synthesizer, the Nozoïd MMO-3.
The MMO-3 is a digital, semi-modular synthesizer, built around various types of modulation synthesis (AM, FM, PM, WS). The focus of the MMO-3 is primarily on atonal sound generation. The developer says that it offers rich and complex timbre control and is great for “fat drones, glitchy electronic patterns or percussive noise.”
All 3 oscillators can be modulated by all oscillators or LFOs. Modulation parameters are accessible thanks to 9 knobs for an accurate and continuous adjustment of the timbre.
Moreover, it’s not only a FM synth : it also offers Phase Modulation, Amplitude Modulation and a custom Wave Shaper modulation technique, where an oscillator amplitude can be amplified prior to a wave-shaper, in order to add harmonics without frequency variation.
- 30 control knobs
- A joystick to control modulation parameters
- 3 oscillators
- FM, AM, PM and Wave Shaping modulation
- 3 LFOs with complex waveform
- 1 ADSR
- 1 MIX (3 channels, stereo)
- 1 dual VCA
- 1 dual distortion
- A powerful digital connection matrix to control oscillator modulations
- 2 octaves keyboard with portamento
- 1 Stereo audio line IN
- 1 Stereo audio line OUT
- 1 MIDI input (note / velocity / pitch wheel / control change)
- 1 analog CV IN and 1 GATE IN
Pricing and Availability
The Nozoïd MMO-3 synthesizer is available now for 499.00€.