The synthBlocks are designed to be small tabletop effects processors, synthesizers and sequencers.
Mr Hyde is an analogue filter effects box, designed for subtle to extreme filtering and modulation effects.
Mr Hyde has 1/4” input and output jacks on the rear, so it can be connected straight to a mixer or DAW audio interface, without the need for adaptors.
On the top panel are mini jack sockets to patch with a semi-modular synth, such as AS’s very own Fusebox, or to Eurorack and other modular systems.
Mr Hyde can change the sound in subtle ways, such as nice sweeping filtering, right up to mangled FM mayhem.
- Multimode 12db analogue filter, featuring Low pass, High pass, Band pass, and Notch filters.
- Resonance with Boost feature to make it self oscillator.
- LFO with Triangle and Square wave signals.
- Range switch, to bring the modulation speed into audio frequencies.
- 1/4” and mini jack sockets for audio / CV input and output.
- Small compact desktop site format. Will fit into your palm!
Details on pricing and availability are to be announced. See the Analogue Solutions site for more info.
via Liquid Sky Berlin, Ingmar Koch