K-Devices has introduced Shaper, a modular multi-fx processor for iPad.
Shaper is designed to work with any iOS music workflow:
- Stand alone app to process your outboard equipment;
- Inter-App Audio in Aubiobus or other compatible daw apps as AUM, Modstep, GarageBand; and
- Shaper also works as an Audio Unit Extension.
Shaper features several effects modules, that you can rearrange as you want:
- a glitch gate
- a waveshaper section with 5 brand new inspiring functions: Muffin, Multistress, Cracker, S&M, Bits&Samps
- a transform section with wave-clipper, wave-wrapper, and wave-folder
- a resonator/short delay, that can act as a comb filter too
You choose how to feed it and how to mix it with a gain and a dry/wet section. Two oscilloscopes display audio signals before and after processing: this gives you a realtime visual feedback about how you are morphing your sound wave.
Here’s a short video preview:
Pricing and Availability
Shaper is now available with an introductory price of €3.49/$2.99 (normally €6.99/$5.99).