Behringer’s Minimoog Model D clone, the Behringer D, is now available to pre-order at some online retailers, priced at US $299.
The Behringer D is a Eurorack-sized synth, inspired by Moog’s legendary analog monosynth. It expands on the original by adding MIDI and some additional CV control.
- 3 voltage-controlled oscillators
- 24dB voltage-controlled filter with resonance
- Filter selectable for lowpass or highpass
- Noise generator (selectable between White and Pink Noise)
- Overdrive circuit
- USB-MIDI plus 5-pin DIN In and Thru
- CV connectivity
- Glide (portamento)
- External audio input
- Low-output and high-output 1/4″ outs
- Behringer’s 3-year warranty
Behringer has not released an official demo for the Behringer D at this point. Here’s a preview of the Behringer D from Superbooth 17:
Pricing and Availability
The Behringer D analog synthesizer module is available to preorder now for US $299, and is expected to begin shipping in September, 2017.
Update: It appears that the Behringer D was listed as available for pre-order prematurely. Behringer has not made an official announcement on pricing or availability, but the Behringer D is expected to be available for US $299 in September, 2017.