Audio Damage has introduced Dubstation 2 for iOS – a 1:1 code-identical port of the desktop version of Dubstation.
Dubstation is designed to work just like a hardware delay pedal, with true stereo operation and a saturated feedback path.
- Tempo-synchronized or millisecond timing.
- True stereo dual time mode, single time mode, or ping-pong.
- EQ and saturation control on the feedback path, for tonal control.
- LFO to delay time, for chorus and tape effects.
- Tempo-synced stereo looping (“infinite mode”) with sound-on-sound and reverse.
- Heavily optimized for extremely low CPU usage. Use as many as you want, even on an older device.
- Factory and user presets that can be copied to and from the desktop version.
Audio samples and manual are available at the Audio Damage website.
Pricing and Availability
Audio Damage Dubstation 2 for iOS is available now for US $4.99.