Dreadbox Synthesizers has announced the Medusa – a new analog monophonic synth design that features three VCOs, a 12dB/Oct filter, a 64-step sequencer and arpeggiator and eight patch points.
- All Analog Circuit developed by Dreadbox
- Midi to CV, Sequencer and Arpeggiator developed by Polyend
- 64 step Sequencer that can store the Filter’s Cut off, Modulation Wheel and Velocity values, with a memory of 7 sequences
- Arpeggiator with Up, Up-Down, 2 Octave Up, 2 Octave Down, 2 Octave Up-Down or Played Order
- 3 Classic Dreadbox VCOs:
- 2x osc with saw, pulse or triangle wave
- 1x osc with advanced wave forming (7 different waveforms)
- A brand new 12dB/oct Filter design with variable thickness (active for frequencies 110Hz and below)
- A dedicated Attack, Decay/Release, Sustain Envelope Generator to the Filter and the Amp
- A Simple and Easy to use Modulation section
- You can Polychain multiple units and achieve Polyphony
- 8 patch points for ‘Eurorack experience’
Pricing and Availability
The 429 € is expected to be available in December, priced at 429 €. See the Dreadbox site for details.