2017 Summer NAMM Show: Hotone has introduced the XTOMP mini, a ‘leaner’ version of their XTOMP Bluetooth Modeling Effects Pedal.
Both pedals feature 100+ digital effects that you can customize via a mobile or desktop app. The mini is smaller, mono vs stereo and doesn’t support combo effects.
- Solid aluminum alloy stompbox design
- Buffered bypass On/Off footswitch (100% pure analog signal path)
- Six transparent parameter knobs with LEDs
- CDCM technology generates realistic/natural tones and effects
- 24-bit A/D/A conversion
- 105dB signal-to-noise ratio
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- 30+ ampli er/cabinet models
- 60+ pedal effect models
- 50+ Hotone original effects
- Growing model/effects library (monthly updates)
- Free mobile app (iOS and Android) for loading/manag- ing rmware updates/effects via Bluetooth
- Free desktop app (Windows and macOS) for loading/ managing rmware updates/effect
Pricing and Availability
The XTOMP mini is available for US $149.99, while the original is priced at $249.99.