Erica Synths has introduced The SWAMP – a random CV and audio generator module, inspired by the Wiard Wogglebug module; it can be used as the heart of self-generating patches and brings controllable randomness to your modular system.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
In the SWAMP module, we introduced numerous modifications and improvements to extend potentiometer range, added an audio input, which, when connected, replaces the internal Tone oscillator, replaced the expensive dual vactrol, built S&H circuit around the made in Riga S&H IC AS1100CK2, added audio waveform selection switches, CV output configuration jumpers and much more.
- Three random audio frequency outputs
- External audio input routed to ring modulator
- Three random CV outputs
- Clock input and output to sync the module to your modular system
- CV control over internal clock for even more extreme randomness
- Skiff-friendly design
Pricing and Availability
The Swamp DIY module is available now, with these DIY options:
- Set of 2 PCBs + S&H IC + mechanical parts (PCB connectors and spacer) =35EUR
- Set of 2 PCBs + S&H IC + mechanical parts (PCB connectors and spacer)+ panel= 51EUR
- Full kit=120EUR
+ 21% VAT for individual customers in EU without EU VAT registration number + shipping.