Developer Icaro Ferre from Spektro Audio let us know that they’ve released CV Toolkit 2.7.
CV Toolkit is software that lets you use virtual modules to control, modulate and sequence your synthesizers via control voltage (CV). The update includes a new module, support for the Expert Sleeper ES-5 module, Hz/V calibration, new Layouts features and more.
Here’s what’s new:
- New Buffer module: Buffer is a new free module included in the Factory pack that can record and play back audio or CV signals. You can use the Buffer module to record and manipulate CV modulation signals, play back audio samples and record loops and samples coming from your modular synth.
- New Compatibility Mode for the Expert Sleepers ES-5 module: You can now use an Expert Sleepers ES-5 paired with and ES-3 or ES-8 to get additional gate outputs from CV Toolkit.
- New Layouts import / export features: You can now import or export one or all Layouts as JSON files. This is useful for backing up and sharing your Layouts with other CV Toolkit users.
- New Settings save / recall method: The way CV Toolkit stores it’s settings has been completely updated
- 3 new Themes: Frozen, Flashy and Cinema.
- Added support for HZ/V calibration in the Notes module.
- Added a new Phase parameter to the LFO module.
- Added a new Output Range parameter to the Sequencer module.
- The Notes Module can now output a steady gate signal to a selected Gate Bus channel during calibration.
- Fixed bug that’d prevent Gate Bus Channel #4 from working correctly.
- Updated Ableton Link support.
- Improved default Layout.
This is a free update for all existing CV Toolkit customers.
Pricing and Availability
CV Toolkit 2 is available for U$19.99 at the Spektro Audio site. Expansion packs are also available.
Spektro is offering a 20% discount through August 9th, 2017. To get the discount, use the coupon code CVTK27.