Zoom North America has introduced the new LiveTrak L-12, an all-in-one digital mixer that can record up to 12 discrete channels.
LiveTrak provides five individual custom headphone mixes and can capture audio at up to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV format on SD cards. It also functions as a digital audio interface for your computer or iOS device.
The L-12 features nine different scenes, so you can save custom mixer settings for automatic recall.
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and saveable mix
- Add backing/click tracks from your computer to your live mix and recording
- RCA and TRS line inputs
- 48V phantom power (channels 1-4 and 5-8)
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and 2)
- 26 dB pad (channels 3-8)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-8)
- Digital level meters -48 dB to -0 dB
- Master mute button
- Low-cut control
- Stereo panning
- Master and Monitor Outputs A-E
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 16 built-in delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- SD card input
- Built-in metronome
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Project protection
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Latency adjustment for A-to-D conversion
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
The Zoom LiveTrak L-12 will be available in stores September 2017, with a street price of US $599.