Developer Igor Vasiliev has updated his software synth SynthScaper to version 1.1.
The update adds support for Audiobus 3, Ableton Link and more.
Vasiliev also shared this new video demo:
Here’s what’s new in SynthScaper 1.1:
- Supports Ableton Link.
- Supports Audiobus 3 (Audiobus MIDI).
- Added new scenes and presets.
- Added new samples to build-in library.
- Packing scenes and samples to single file.
- New mode for using one shot samples.
- Automated pitch shifting by LFO and Envelope.
- Buttons “Mute” for each oscillator on filters panel.
- All delay effects can sync with BPM.
- Small improvements of sound engine.
- Small improvements of user interface.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
Pricing and Availability
SynthScaper is available now for US $14.99.
If you’ve used SynthScaper, share your thoughts on it in the comments!