The Pro CV to MIDI lets you convert control voltages from your analog synthesizers to MIDI signals.
- CV & Gate inputs on 3.5mm mono jack sockets
- A to D conversion for main CV input is 16 bit high quality ADC
- V/octave, Hz/V or 1.2V/oct modes selectable
- Gate type can be selected as Gate or S-trig
- Aux1 & 2 inputs on 3.5mm mono jack (continuously variable or switch selectable)
- Auxes can select controller number
- Auto tune feature makes setup easy
- MIDI Out on 5 pin DIN socket
- Non-volatile memory EEPROM (no back-up battery required)
- 32 bit ARM processor
- The Pro CV to MIDI is supplied complete with a plug top power supply.
Pricing and Availability
The Kenton Electronics Intros Pro CV To MIDI is available now for £136.92 GBP inc VAT.