Bastl Instruments has introduced 60knobs, is a dedicated control interface for LXR drummachine, that is also editable and talks the DX7 SysEx protocol.
60Knobs might look like a shuttle´s control panel but at its core it is a MIDI controller, designed specifically for the Sonic Potion’s LXR drum machine. On top of that it is capable of controlling any device with MIDI input and external parameter control. It can also handle NRPN & SysEx.
- 60 controller pots independently customizable through the editor;
- MIDI messages supported: CC (Control Change), NRPN (Non-Registered Parameter Number), DX7 (Yamaha sysEx DX7);
- Button for MIDI DUMP current value of each knob;
- MIDI IN and OUT DIN connector;
- 5 user customizable presets;
- Indication LED shows setting changes
- FTDI connector for firmware flashing (hacker friendly!)
Pricing and Availability
60Knobs is available as a DIY kit for 129 eur excl. tax + 29 eur excl. tax for enclosure.