Hypersynth has introduced a white edition of the Xenophone synthesizer and updated the OS to v2.2.
They say that the white edition has better visibility in dark environments.
It comes with 3 add-ons:
- Firmware v2.2.
- New SoundBank.
- Custom Designed Acrylic Stand.
Firmware v2.2 offers several new features and enhancements:
- Added quick auto-selection of source/target in matrix menu, Hold [-1oct] or [+1oct] + turn a valid knob.
- Added option to shift right/left each sequencer track.
- Added option in global menu for disabling FX in all presets.
- Added option to view parameters value without changing, Hold [ARP Select] + turn any knob.
- Added new display mode “MIDI-Filter” in global menu which prevents jumping from current menu to another when receiving data from MIDI.
- Added hardcoded de-zipper for oscillator shape, pw and phase.
- Now the display does not show “Unrecognized Sysex.” message in any situation.
- Now sysex receiving is done in the background without system halt.
- Improved sysex processing and filtering unwanted MIDI command.
The new soundbank is a mix of 64 new factory presets plus 64 presets designed by synthesist Frank Neumann from particular sound. The sounds are categorized in 9 groups, covering polyrhythmic sequences, classic arpeggios, deep ambient leads and SFX, vintage emulations, duophonic sounds and several more.
This soundbank is pre-installed on all new units and also free to download in sysex format for previous black edition owners.
Here’s an audio demo with of the new soundbank:
- Quick and easy installation (Auto-lock feature without screw)
- No need for uninstalling the default flat sides
- Two angles option: 30-60 degree.
- Smaller size and more stable on the surface.
All new Xenophones (white Edition) purchased from an Authorized HyperSynth dealer will come with a free Stand and the price is the same as the old black edition. White edition will be shipped out at the end of Sep 2017. See the HyperSynth site for more info.