Intellijel shared this video demo of their Springray 2 spring reverb module.
Version two of the Springray provides a number of changes and improvements to the original design.
The shelving EQs have been replaced with a parametric EQ with frequency, Q, and gain controls. The CV inputs for feedback and mix balance have been replaced with inputs to control the filter frequency and gain. Lastly, the feedback and limiter circuits have been redesigned, and the drive quality has been improved.
- Parametric EQ with controls for frequency, Q, and gain.
- Feedback path with virtual tube circuitry.
- Redesigned limiter circuit in feedback path to prevent high gain feedback from clipping the output.
- Selector switch to choose between three different connected tanks (one on the front and two on the back).
- Improved drive input with large gain (can overdrive the tank inputs).
- External processors can be inserted into the feedback path via the SEND/RETURN normalled inputs.
- Three different sizes of Accutronic tanks are available.
Pricing and Availability info is to come. See the Intellijel site for more info.