Here’s what they have to say about it:
The module’s software provides a layer of control over the synthesizer allowing you to create sounds far beyond the familiar (cheesy, even) sounds of General MIDI with which you might be familiar. From making the synth behave like a VCO, to creating complex chords and textures, and even to abusing drum sounds into pitched audio sources, the General CV will add a rich selection of fresh sounds to your modular synth.
- Behaving like a modular VCO, but using a massively multitimbral and polyphonic synthesizer engine as its tone source.
- Automatically creating chords and arpeggios from a pitch CV.
- Playing MIDI files from an SD card, including special support for playing loops synchronised to a clock pulse.
- Being a drum machine with up to nine independent drum trigger inputs.
- Every mode also benefits from internal four band EQ, and stereo reverb and chorus effects.
General CV Demo VIdeos:
Pricing and Availabiity