The Twisted Electrons Crazy8 MIDI sequencer is a 8-channel step sequencer, with 4 polyphonic MIDI tracks and 4 analog CV/Gate outputs.
In the video demo, above, the Crazy8 is used to control a robotic piano.
- 8 Tracks
- 4 Polyphonic MIDI tracks with chords: send on MIDI port 1
- 4 Analog CV/Gate tracks: also send MIDI on MIDI port 2
- Sync in and out
- MIDI Clock input and output, MIDI Slave and Master supported
- MIDI pattern “Feeding” and transposing
- Independent length per pattern: up to 16 steps per pattern. Chain up to 8 patterns for 128 step patterns
- Independent playback per track: Forward, backwards, pendulum and random
- Independent rates per track: /4, /3, /2, x1, x2, x3, x4, x8
- 8 Levels of Swing & 2 swing modes
- Variable duty per pattern
- Crazy effect per pattern: values 1-8 reduce probability of step, values 10 to 16 add musical improvisation
- based on the pattern’s content
- Offset step playback per track
- Transpose all tracks to any key with ease
- SYSEX memory storing/recalling
- MIDI real time pattern feeding
- Sequence transpositions (key tracks)
- No menus, no BS
Pricing and Availability
The Crazy8 sequencer is available for €255.00.