The REV2 retains all of the key features of the Prophet ’08 and expands on them. It has twice the polyphony, twice the mod matrix, waveshape modulation on all waveforms, digital effects per layer in stacked or split voice mode, a polyphonic step sequencer per layer, and more.
- 16-voice polyphony lets you allocate voices as you wish
- 5-octave, semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and channel aftertouch
- Dual DCOs, sub-oscillator, and 2/4-pole resonant lowpass Curtis filter per voice
- Waveshape modulation, Modulation Matrix, bi-timbral operation
- Onboard FX engine with reverb, delays, chorus, phase shift, ring mod, and distortion
- Polyphonic step sequencer, advanced arpeggiator
- Per-knob programmability and real-time tweakability
- Crisp OLED display is easy to see on darkened stages
- Integrated power supply, USB support
REV2 Audio Demos:
Pricing and Availability
The REV2 16-voice poly synth is available now, with a street price of about $2,000. See the Dave Smith Instruments site for more info.