Developer Jérémy Pinat let us know that he’s updated his iPad drum machine app, Ton, adding new new sample-import and sequencing options.
Here’s what’s new in Ton 1.2.0:
- Custom sample import using iCloud, Dropbox, AudioShare or iTunes File Sharing (in-app purchase.)
- The step-sequencer can now be 1, 2 or 4 bars long. Sequence length can be set independently for each track. Lengthening a sequence automatically fills the new steps with existing values to support live play.
- Drastically improved timing accuracy (0.02ms precision.)
- Tempo range can now be set from 20 to 999 BPM using a new wheel-like control.
- Patterns can now be used without leaving the main screen.
- Improved graphics, including waveform visualization.
Pricing and Availability
Ton is a free download, with some additional features available as an In-App purchase.