Sequencism is a new ‘music sketchbook’ for iPad, designed to provide a traditional user interface of track and piano roll editors, while taking advantage of the touch-screen capabilities of the iPad.
- Simple track mixer and visual mixer (volume, pan)
- Multitrack editor: MIDI instrument tracks, chord helper tracks
- Support for SF2* and AUv3 instruments (*lightweight SF2 files only)
- AUv3 Effects
- Piano roll editor: add, move, copy notes within blocks
- MIDI keyboard, supports multiple scales, including user-defined scales
- Support for diatonic and chromatic chords
- Automatic transposing when changing chords or scales
- Supports Audiobus 3 and Ableton Link
- Support for MIDI keyboards, including Bluetooth keyboards
- Export to MIDI
Sequencism is available now as a free download.
If you’ve used Sequencism, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!