Developer Momo Müller has released a new MIDI editor and controller for the Roland Boutique SH-01A synthesizer.
- SH-01“ parameters can be automated, & they can be stored in your Project.
- Integrate your SH-01A into your DAW project and control it.
- For live performances you can integrate stored automations from the filter etc. into the live set.
- With the X-Y-Pad, any controller can be selected and controlled.
- You can save your sound on the SH-01A Synth or as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- Transfer the sound patch settings from SH-1A to the editor.
- The editor gives you direct access to the hidden parameters, which are not present on the SH-01A surface.
- VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and VST, AU and Standalone for Mac.
Pricing and Availability
The SH-01A Midi Controller / Editor is available now for 5,90€.