Max For Cats shared this video demo for their MSE Synthesizer System for Max For Live.
The MSE Synthesizer System consists of three components:
- the synth module;
- the Quad, four of the MSE synths stacked together; and
- the SEQ8, a step sequencer.
- Mono or 8 voice poly mode
- 2 oscillators (saw/pulse with PW)
- Oscillator sync for pulse wave
- Multimode state variable filter with LP, notch, HP and BP
- 2 LFOs with several waveforms, sync or free running
- 2 ADS envelopes
- A sub and noise oscillator
- Several modulation targets
Pricing and Availabiliy
The MSE Synthesizer System is available now for 30 Euro. See the Sonic Booms site for details.