MSpectralPan exploits the spectrum domain to let you ‘draw’ where to pan each frequency.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
It’s sort of like equalization, but in stereo. You can clean up your mixes, create depth in them, avoid collisions and produce various creative effects.
MSpectralPan features the most powerful modulators out there, which you can use to change the shape, anyhow you want! You can use LFOs, step sequencers, level followers for the input or sidechain and much more. The only question is if you dare to be creative!
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
Pricing and Availability
MSpectralPan is available as a free download.
If you’ve used MSpectralPan, share your thoughts on it in the comments!