Yonac Software – maker of Magellan, KASPAR & Galileo – has released Kauldron, described as a ‘smart analog modeling synth’ for iOS.
Kauldron debuts the next generation of Yonac’s Artificial Intelligence preset creation system, SPAWN². SPAWN² is designed to generate usable presets automatically and to also offer an expert mode for creating subtle ‘variations on a theme’.
Kauldron Intro Video:
- 3 analog modeling oscillators w/ multiple waveforms & true PWM
- New v-Analog filter design w/ ‘dirt’ overload for even warmer, richer tones
- 2 LFOs with BPM sync, keytracking, trigger mode select & more
- 2 XY-Pads for controlling mod targets or synth parameters
- Arpeggiator with live & program modes, 11 algorithms, gate, swing, note value, octaving
- 900+ presets in a wide variety of styles & sound
- SPAWN²: Artificial Intelligence based automatic preset generation
- Universal: works natively on iPad and iPhone
- AUv3 Plugin Included
- Full screen AU mode in compatible DAWs & iOS versions
- Virtual ribbon controller with polyphonic aftertouch, as well as classic keyboard
- Extensive MIDI Learn options
- Powerful preset management system with new features. Save, share & edit presets
- Tapedeck with loop, metronome, preroll, share, audio copy/paste & more
Pricing and Availability
Kauldron is available in the App Store for $3.99 (introductory price).
If you’ve used Kauldron, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!