Developer Dillon Bastan has introduced Ecosystem, described as a ‘pseudo modular environment’ for Max For live.
Ecosystem is both a Max for Live Instrument and Audio Effect (2 devices).
Ecosystem provides you with 3 different types of modules:
Sound Generator: a collection of basic waveform oscillators and a looper
- Sine, Tri, Saw, Rect, Noise, Buffer/Looper
Sound FX: a collection of signal processing effects (ie filter, delay, vocoder, etc)
- Plus, Multiply, Filter, Drive, Delay, Vocoder, Envelope Follower, SaH, Monitor
Controllers: a collection of modules used strictly for control values (ie sequencer, envelope, etc)
- Knob, Sequencer, MIDI Note, Envelope, Automation
- Connections (<= 10 per module) to various parameters per module mode
- Macro mapping for visibility in Live (for MIDI mapping, automations, Max for Live, etc)
- LCD interface for semi modular connections
Here’s the official video intro:
Pricing and Availability
Ecosystem is available now for US $32.