Elektron today announced that the Analog Rytm MKII is now shipping.
The Analog Rytm MKII is an 8-voice analog drum machine and sampler that combines analog drum synthesis with a digital sample engine and a sequencer.
Here’s what’s new in the Analog Rytm MKII vs the MKI version:
- Sampling capability
- Crisp, large OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
- Ultra durable back-lit buttons rated for 50 million presses
- Precise, hi-res encoders
- Quick performance controls
- Large pads for maximum playability
- Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
- Expression/CV inputs for external control of Analog Rytm MKII parameters
- Balanced sampling inputs
- Overbridge with higher bandwidth
- Premium cast aluminium enclosure
Here’s the official intro video:
Elektron also has announced that early next year, the Overbridge software suite will become available for Analog Rytm MKII. It offers powerful tools and features when using Analog Rytm MKII with computers, for example, a dedicated VST/AU plugin interface for hardware control and USB audio streaming of the eight internal analog audio tracks.
Pricing and Availability
The Analog Rytm MKII is available now for US $1,599. Elektron says because of high demand, it will only be available through dealers initially. See the Elektron site for more info.