Make Noise today introduced their Black & Gold Shared System Plus, a new version of their Black & Gold Shared System that features a Morphagene, TEMPI and CV Bus, housed in a new steel case.
The company’s Shared System line offers complete modular synthesizers, featuring a set of modules selected by Make Noise founder Tony Rolando.
- Polyphonic Time Shifting: TEMPI
- New School Sequencing: René
- Human/ Expression Control: Pressure Points
- Dual Analog Oscillator: DPO
- Voltage Controlled Pitch Shifting and Echo: ECHOPHON
- Dual Analog Control Voltage generator: MATHS
- Complex Random Voltage Generator: Wogglebug
- Dual Low Pass Gate: Optomix
- Balanced Modulation: modDemix
- Voltage Controlled Tape and Microsound: Morphagene
- Modeless, continuously variable voltage controlled reverb: Erbe-Verb
- Horizontal Control Signal Distribution and Indication: CV Bus
- 7U case w/ power supply and AC Adapter, Ready to Play
- Ships with 30 Ad Infinitum patch cables
- Free blanking panels as appropriate
- Comes with Lid, Highly portable, Meets requirements for carry-on luggage
Pricing and Availability
The Black and Gold Shared System Plus is available now, priced at US $4495.