Developer Fred Anton Corvest (FAC) has introduced Maxima, a new AuV3 audio effect for iOS.
Maxima is designed to provide automatic gain control of your audio, to ensure that the levels stay consistent and never exceed 0dB.
It’s a combination of dynamic processors that can be set to provide a gentle transparent signal boost, respecting the initial dynamic, or colorized level maximization.
- Designed to provide automatic gain control of your input signal
- Can be used on master or individual tracks, to finalize your tunes or to be creative
- Provides precise dynamic control: threshold, reset time and make up (raise)
- Adjustable detection algorithm, 4 filters modes to be transparent or not
- Suitable for subtle to drastic changes
- Multi-waveform graph of pre and post signal processing with 6 seconds buffer
- Audio Unit V3 iOS
- Host app provided (iOS: Supports most of your input devices – mic and USB devices)
- iOS AuV3 supported in GarageBand, AudioBus3, AUM, BM3, ModStep…
Pricing and Availability
Maxima is available now for US $6.99.