This video captures Synthesizer Keith‘s take on Carol Of The Bells, featuring 4 DIY sequencers.
The sequencers, in order of appearance, are:
Other equipment used in the recording:
- Moog Source
- Arp Odyssey
- Roland Juno-106
- Realistic Concertmate-200 (AKA Casio VL-1)
- Yamaha TG-55
- Yamaha WX5 (driving the TG-55)
- Kawai R-100 (for MIDI to trigger sync)
- Yamaha YMC10 (for multitrack to MIDI sync)
- Tascam DP-32SD
- Dokorder 8140 (for tape echo)
Several other synths are visible in the background (notably a Paia 2700 modular), but they were not used in the production.